Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Interview with LaFuji Mama

Last week I was flattered to be interviewed by one of my favorite blog moms, La Fuji Mama. It was a fun chat and I really enjoyed talking with her about my passion for good, local food and how it led me to my work at the Ballard Farmers Market.

Interview with La Fuji Mama.

This mama is a wonder... let me tell you. I have a hard time getting things done with my one toddler, and she has two kiddos under three yrs. Amazing! And she can bake. That in and of itself is awe-inspiring to me. My house is the place where bread comes to die. I hope that you can take the time to check out the interview and her other amazing posts. Enjoy!

BTW This is the cartoon I was refering to in the interview:

Plug for Farmers Market

I think it shows the choices quite nicely. ;)

signature

3 comments:

apnidigitalduniya said...

Best free business listing websites in India. These sites help your business to get huge traffic from targeted customers.

Ace Divino said...

Ace Divino Noida Extension introduces a line of skyscraper towers to accommodate a wide variety of 2 bhk flat in greater noida west, 2 BHK flat in Greater Noida and 3 BHK, 4 BHK apartments which are raised on different floor areas of various layouts. Following the customs of ACE Group, these ACE Divino Apartments are according to Vaastu living arrangements to guarantee positive vibes in the insides of the homes and thriving of the inhabitants living in these flats. :- 8076042671

Mornington Jetting Services said...

If you are looking for a Plumber in Mornington then We have been servicing the Mornington area for over 10 years. We can quickly attend to any major or minor plumbing issue. We have you covered 24/7.we are always here to all your plumbing issues